Iniva runs workshops throughout the year to support the use of our Emotional Learning Cards. These workshops are held at Iniva, and led by a variety of professionals from the fields of education and art therapy. Our public workshops are offered to all and provide opportunities for accredited CPD.
Each workshop includes:
– A fully trained workshop facilitator from the field of therapy, education or the arts
– Exploration of key emotions and art exercises that can be adapted for use in group or individual sessions with any age group.
– Printed resources, including suggestions for practical activities and discussion points to take away.
– A discount on purchase of our Emotional Learning Cards at the Stuart Hall Library, John Islip Street.
(Group size no bigger than 15)
We also can create bespoke workshops for you or your organisation.
For more information please contact
+44 (0)207 749 1247
- Talk: White privilege and art therapy in the UK Join art therapists Sarah Furneaux-Blick, Sejal Chad and Corrina Eastwood as they consider white privilege and bias in art therapy.
- Ways of Being: Identity New monthly workshop programme begins Tues 2 Feb 21 6.30 - 8pm
- Reflections on Identity and Difference Tuesday 24 November, 1 and 8 December 6:15 - 7:45pm
- Exploring Identity: Experiences of Self & the Other - legacies of lockdown 30 July 6-7.30pm