Become a Friend of iniva
iniva is a registered charity and we depend on donations from trusts, foundations and individuals like you to keep our programme innovative and free.
Give today and help us achieve our mission to nurture, support and develop anti-racist and equitable spaces for artistic research, wellbeing, play, experimentation and enjoyment with creatives and communities.
You can make a one-off donation of any amount or become a Friend of iniva by giving regularly at any level. Giving is easy, just click on the donate button below to give via our secure CAF Donate portal.
All donations support:
- The Stuart Hall Library, a nationally important and unique collection. Open to the public for free, and supported online via the People’s Directory.
- Nurturing the talent of young and emerging artists, curators, writers and creative producers through the commissioning of new work, paid internships and placements and residencies.
- Our extensive education programmes, including research networks, reading groups, study days, and innovative schools projects where artists collaborate with arts-therapists to improve and support the well-being of young people through visual arts practice.
- Ongoing advocacy and sector support, challenging the culture of representation through the visual arts in UK for wider and more inclusive audiences.
iniva Friends (giving regularly) receive the same benefits:
- Advance invitations, previews & discounts on exhibitions and events
- Exclusive pre-event access to artists, curators and writers, including talks and discussion from our programme
- 10% off publications and prints
- Regular Friends of Iniva newsletters and updates throughout the year
- An invitation to our annual social event bringing the Iniva community together
The easiest way to donate is by clicking on the donate button above which allows you to make a donation by card or Paypal via our secure online payment system. For the donation levels you can set up a monthly or annual direct debit. Alternatively please phone or email Jenny Starr on 020 7630 1278 or email JStarr@iniva.org.