Become a Friend of Iniva
Iniva’s programme remains innovative and free thanks to your support.
Become a friend today and help us challenge conventional notions of difference and diversity in the visual arts.
Give annually at the level that’s right for you:
£50 per year, or £5 a month. Click here
£240 per year, £20 a month. Click here
£1000 per year, or £84 a month. Click here
Every pound you give supports:
- The Stuart Hall Library, a nationally important and unique collection. Open to the public for free, and supported online via the People’s Directory.
- Nurturing the talent of young and emerging artists, curators, writers and creative producers through the commissioning of new work, paid internships and placements and residencies.
- Our extensive education programmes, including research networks, reading groups, study days, and innovative schools projects where artists collaborate with arts-therapists to improve and support the well-being of young people through visual arts practice.
- Ongoing advocacy and sector support, challenging the culture of representation through the visual arts in UK for wider and more inclusive audiences.
All our friends receive the same exciting benefits:
- Advance invitations, previews & discounts on exhibitions and events
- Exclusive pre-event access to artists, curators and writers, including talks and discussion from our programme
- 10% off publications and prints
- Regular Friends of Iniva newsletters and updates throughout the year
- An invitation to our annual social event bringing the Iniva community together
The easiest way to donate is by clicking on the donate buttons above which allow you to make donations by card or Paypal via our secure online payment system. For the donation levels you can set up a monthly or annual direct debit. Alternatively please phone or email Jenny Starr on 020 7630 1278 or email JStarr@iniva.org.