Become a Friend of Iniva
Iniva’s programme remains innovative and free thanks to your support.
Become a friend today and help us challenge conventional notions of difference and diversity in the visual arts.
Give annually at the level that’s right for you:
eg. £50 per year, or £5 a month / £1000 per year, or £84 a month
Every pound you give supports:
- The Stuart Hall Library, a nationally important and unique collection. Open to the public for free, and supported online via the People’s Directory.
- Nurturing the talent of young and emerging artists, curators, writers and creative producers through the commissioning of new work, paid internships and placements and residencies.
- Our extensive education programmes, including research networks, reading groups, study days, and innovative schools projects where artists collaborate with arts-therapists to improve and support the well-being of young people through visual arts practice.
- Ongoing advocacy and sector support, challenging the culture of representation through the visual arts in UK for wider and more inclusive audiences.
All our friends receive the same exciting benefits:
- Advance invitations, previews & discounts on exhibitions and events
- Exclusive pre-event access to artists, curators and writers, including talks and discussion from our programme
- 10% off publications and prints
- Regular Friends of Iniva newsletters and updates throughout the year
- An invitation to our annual social event bringing the Iniva community together
The easiest way to donate is by clicking on the donate button above which allows you to make a donation by card or Paypal via our secure online payment system. For the donation levels you can set up a monthly or annual direct debit. Alternatively please phone or email Jenny Starr on 020 7630 1278 or email JStarr@iniva.org.