View our current projects and resources below.
Iniva Creative Learning (ICL) reflects the belief that contemporary art can stimulate and challenge our understanding of the world around and within us. We deliver learning projects and integrated art and art therapy workshops with schools and communities. We produce art focused learning resources to support teachers, counsellors, therapists, art educators, students and parents who are interested in new ways of fostering emotional intelligence and developing creative thinking by exploring what makes us who we are and shapes where we are going.
ICL evolved out of a long standing partnership between Iniva and A Space, an arts & therapies service. Our experience comes from over 10 years of jointly delivering art education and therapy services for schools, community groups and the wider public.
For more information contact: Susan Damali Ibreck email@example.com
- Project: Me Myself and I ArtLab+ at Earlsmead Primary School Year 3
- Project: The Contemporary Art Space Project Year 2 In Parternship with the RSA Academies
- Exhibition: Me Myself and I / Home / Grandmother's House by Shepherd Manyika, supported by artists from ArtLab+
- Project: I As Monument by Shepherd Manyika An artist's book created in collaboration with 15 young artists aged 9 - 11
- Exhibition: Women’s History Month – Celebrating Westminster’s Women With Westminster Council's Women's Network and artist Zarah Hussain
- Project: The Contemporary Art Space with RSA Academies Year 1 Three artists are helping to create contemporary art spaces in three schools in the West Midlands.
- Blog post: Uncover/ Discover/ Create Reflections on the Iniva Creative Learning Workshop Programme from early 2000s-present day
- News: Announcement of new artists for the Contemporary Art Space Project Year 2
- Project: ArtLab+ at Earlsmead Primary School, Monuments Year two of our three year project supported by Children in Need: a mid point review
- Project: Zines and Beats #MyWestminster A series of workshops introducing Iniva and the Stuart Hall Library to our new local area
- Resource: Year 6 Transition Worksheets for Teachers, Parents, Carers and Pupils, Helping children in Year 6 address concerns about moving on to Secondary school, illustrated by Aleesha Nandhra
- Resource: 'Creative Emotions' activity leaflets for intergenerational art making and talking, order copies or download Part of Children's Art Week 2020, supporting emotional resilience during Covid
- Resource: New Start New School, Settling into Secondary School Worksheets that support pupils adjusting to life in Secondary School, illustrated by Chioma Ince
- Resources that support the use of the Emotional Learning Cards