Welcome to Iniva’s new website. We are in the process of updating content throughout. We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emotional Learning Cards
NEW: Reflecting on Feelings Cards
A new accompaniment to our Emotional Learning Cards
The Reflecting on Feelings card pack contains 40 cards, featuring commentary and questions which can be used as conversation prompts in discussions, workshops, therapy sessions and the classroom. Themes explored include everyday feelings, those relating to identity, belonging and thinking about our place in the world.
The cards support the development of emotional understanding, broaden vocabulary and enable deeper, more extended thinking and discussion to take place.
Written by Director of A Space art and therapy service, Lyn French (art therapist, counsellor and psychoanalytic psychotherapist) and designed by Sonja Frick, this set can to be used together with any of our Emotional Learning Card image sets, are suitable for use with any age group and can be used with our free resources to further extend activities and thinking.
The 40 cards in this set feature commentary and questions which can be used as conversation prompts in workshops, therapy sessions and the classroom. Designed to be used with our Emotional Learning Cards, the themes explored include everyday feelings, those relating to identity, belonging and thinking about our place in the world.
– 40 prompt cards that help open up conversations around a wide range of thoughts and feeling, selected to help build a more extensive emotional vocabulary
– For use with all ages, in individual and group sessions and are adaptable for general or more personal sharing depending on context
– A ‘getting started’ / suggestions for use leaflet is included
– Designed to be used with all of our Emotional Learning Cards and supports activities outlined in our free resources section
– High quality cards designed for continued frequent use