Emotional Learning Card Set
– 30 colour image cards
– On the front: an image of a contemporary artwork by a culturally diverse artist.
– On the back: open questions and discussion prompts around the theme of ‘What do you feel?’
– Suggestions for using the cards in different contexts such as school, home, gallery workshops and individual group therapy settings are offered in a fold-out leaflet.
Reflecting on Feelings Card Set
– 40 prompt cards that help open up conversations around a wide range of thoughts and feeling, selected to help build a more extensive emotional vocabulary
– For use with all ages, in individual and group sessions and are adaptable for general or more personal sharing depending on context