On the occasion of Keith Piper's solo show Unearthing the Banker's Bones at Bluecoat, Liverpool in October 2016, Iniva and Bluecoat invite you to join the exhibition supporter's circle, securing the future of this important monographic show and get the opportunity to engage with Keith's artwork and ideas first-hand.
Keith Piper is a significant voice in British Art. He has established a unique research-led approach to art-making and explores issues around race and identity. Unearthing the Bankers Bones is Pipers first monographic show since 1997 and includes the first presentation of the three screen immersive installation of the same name, a 70th Anniversary Commission for the Arts Council Collection secured by Iniva.
With a gift of £300 you will help us to:
• Secure the legacy of Unearthing the Banker's Bones by supporting the costs of an international touring exhibition.
• Publish a major monograph on Keith Piper which will feature supporters names.
• Realise new artworks to accompany the touring show, including the reconfiguration of a multimedia installation and new large-scale canvas based works.
Being at the heart of this exciting project, members of the supporters circle will also become part of an exclusive group of likeminded arts enthusiasts and enjoy a closer association with this significant voice in British Art. Members will experience the following:
• Opportunity to join an exclusive in-conversation event between Keith Piper and Iniva Director, Melanie Keen at a location in central London with the opportunity to participate and ask questions.
• A private tour of the exhibition Unearthing the Banker's Bones with Keith Piper and Bluecoat Artistic Director Bryan Biggs.
• Enjoy the first opportunity to buy and own works featured in the show.
• Priority purchase of Keith Piper limited edition screen print, produced on the occasion of the exhibition.
• VIP invitations to the Liverpool opening of Unearthing the Banker's Bones and all subsequent touring locations.
As charities, Iniva and Bluecoat rely on support from a range of individuals and organisations to help artists create new work which we can feature in ground-breaking exhibitions; like Keith Piper's Unearthing the Banker's Bones, presented for the first time in Liverpool and then touring around the UK.
To join the exhibition supporters' circle, or for more information contact:
Jenny Starr, Iniva: +44 (0)20 7749 1247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations of any value will be greatly appreciated and directly support the production and tour of the show.
To join & for more information
Business & Development Manager
|Location:||London & Liverpool|
Exhibition Circle Launches in March 2016